The Chaos Weaver Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chaos Weaver Nation

Devoted to the Rebirth of the Nation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nation Discussion

Go down 
+5
Dy'ceet
Jrai'eal
Fingerman
Ra'aret
D1F3Forum
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

The Nation Discussion Empty
PostSubject: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Feel free to discuss my story here.
Below is a list of what is to come; otherwise, put your ideas if you have any for the background of the clan.

To-Add List:
1- Kri'eld enters the scene
2- Ra'aret enters the scene
3- Ry'Clus enters the scene
4- Vae'n & Vaal confrontation
5- The gate is opened
6- Vaal creates army
7- Vae'n recruitment (Not recruitment in Vae'n...this includes all members excluding a few that will be introduced later)
8- Finale of Book 1: The Beginning (Confrontation between Vaal and Vae'n)
9- Beginning of Book 2: Betrayal
10- Introduction of Jrai'eal (Aka Gavon) and Nesanel
11- Introduction of Ra'aret (Introduced as a main character for the storyline as opposed to Background)
12- Jrai'eal/Gavon & Nesanel storyline (Nesanel becomes Ambassador)
13- Ra'aret storyline (Happening at an equivalent point...plots are simultaneous creating the overall conflict of the story)
14- Book 2: Betrayal Finale (Vae'n's confrontation with Jrai'eal/Gavon and Ra'aret)
15- Beginning of Book 3: Rebirth

As you can tell, I have given a very vague summary of what's to come...this is mostly for me to keep my focus on what I am trying to accomplish and for others (Mostly the people who are helping me with the story) to see where I'm at and when their parts/ideas are going to be incorporated...

Feel free to give me feedback on anything I missed in my vague summary and discuss ways of improving and/or clarifying the plot and background...

Also:
Book 1: The Beginning is the background of the clan...
Book 2: Betrayal is a story in which I have multiple acts of betrayal going on at the same time (It's not a background story, it's a creative piece involving my character)
Book 3: Rebirth is a story that deals with the aftermath of the Betrayal and of course our current situation (Rising up from Suppresion)...It mainly deals with the Ambassadors and their roles in their selected cities...

So...stay with me on my long and arduous journey through the life of Vae'njaece!!!

Discuss-i-on!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thecwn.forumotion.com
Ra'aret
Chief Torturer
Ra'aret

PostSubject: MORE   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:47 pm

Add more chapters, oh also I was thinking that when Ra'aret returns to RL you can have a mini epilogue in wich he finds his fathers murdered, and were he takes his personal weapon, wich are a pair of magical bone claws that can change of shape at his will. also make ra'aret be wearing the skins off several dead CW Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fingerman
The Silent Apostle
Fingerman

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Is every CWN member going to be a part of the story eventually?
Back to top Go down
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:22 pm

@Mort:
Those numbers are to express different places (Meaning they represent a shift in focus)
It might take me a couple chapters to complete one number...
For instance, Book 2: Betrayal is all involving 9-14, but that doesn't mean I'll only have 5-6 chapters...It'll probably take me about the whole length of the book (Maybe 10+ Chapters) to finish numbers 12 & 13...
Plus, for bullet 1, I am introducing the characters and incorporating struggles and challenges which can take a couple chapters to write out...

@Fingerman:
Every member of the clan with a CW name will be added to my story...
Every Ambassador will be given a fair share of room in my story because they are usually the most involved (The inactive ambassadors are going to be hardly shown in Book 3)
If you work hard, are rly active, and are extremely helpful to me and the clan, you can move up the chain (From Section Leader to even an Ambassador...)
Back to top Go down
Fingerman
The Silent Apostle
Fingerman

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:58 am

Okay.. I'll be sure to be active. First step... CW name. Lets see.... would Aen'gr work? Or Fust'raejon (see what I did there?)
Back to top Go down
Ra'aret
Chief Torturer
Ra'aret

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:51 am

that doesn't answers my other questions, and D1F3 since I am a Khy'RHian ambassador, will I get a good mention in your story?
Back to top Go down
Jrai'eal
Shadow of Madness
Jrai'eal

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:50 pm

When do I get seen in the story?
I made you a awesome part in my story, the part where you are standing in the end of the tunnel and we duel, so I want an equally awesome part in yours.
I am not saying I want to be a major character, I just want to be there.
By the way, I am going to murder you all with my Entropic powers, plus my Chaos Weaver powers...
So, yeah, just prepare for that.
Back to top Go down
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19095097
Ra'aret
Chief Torturer
Ra'aret

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:02 pm

*murders Jrai'eal and eats hi heart*
Back to top Go down
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:07 pm

@Mort:
Of course you are!!! (And answering necro's question as well) Book 2 is all about you and Necro and b...
If you re-read the bullet numbered 11, you will see that it says that Ra'aret will be a major character instead of a minor character like in Book 1: The Beginning...

Also, idk how I'm going to get you to PV, but somewhere in the proces of getting you there, you will be shown with your parents and their death and then later on (possibly in Betrayal) I will add you getting the weapon...
Back to top Go down
Ra'aret
Chief Torturer
Ra'aret

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Ok but when is next chapter of Book one, please I am going mad
Back to top Go down
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Ok...there are 3 possibilties as to when it comes out:
1) I brainstorm during the weekend while I'm AFK and I write it all when I get back
2) I write it during the week after brainstorming during the weekend
3) Worst case scenario, I finish it during next week's 4-day weekend...

I have most of it done, but I accidentally deleted nield's bio, so he resent it to me so I have to come up with a way to introduce him...
Plus, I didn't write it as well as I'd hoped (And don't say rush it because I will probably NEVER go back and edit it with the length of the story/stories) so I want to relook at it and make it flow nicer...
Finally, this chapter has a lot of wierd jumps going on so I NEED to have it flow better so it makes sense and so it can create foreshadows and what-nots...

So, I will most likely get it done this week/weekend, but it will definitely be done by next weekend (Thursday or Friday) at the latest...
Back to top Go down
Ra'aret
Chief Torturer
Ra'aret

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:27 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *is rolling in the form like a madman* tell me I atleast appear in that chapter
Back to top Go down
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:29 pm

You appear in this chapter...
But sadly, you actually don't...

HOWEVER, when you DO appear, it will be a great chapter (Along with Ry'Clus' and hopefully nield's)

I am trying to make all the chapters good, but I have a hard time on some...
Back to top Go down
Ra'aret
Chief Torturer
Ra'aret

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:32 pm

D1F3Forum wrote:
You appear in this chapter...
But sadly, you actually don't...

What does that means?, and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *Returns to roll in thefloor*
Back to top Go down
Fingerman
The Silent Apostle
Fingerman

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Once I get a CW name, what chapter/book will I be in?
Back to top Go down
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Book 1&3...
If I make a 4th, it will be pertaining to the end of the Vaal saga in DF, therefore the end to the war (Which means, that everybody will be included)...
The Nation will be around (Hopefully) long after Vaal is gone...
As long as there are CWs, there is the Nation...

Oh, and if you RLY wanna be in the story, once you get your CW name, send me a Character bio...

Edit:
Chapter 6 is up!!!
Go read and discuss...sry to nield (And Mort)...
I was planning on introducing you in this chapter, but I made it rly long...
I will introduce you next chapter and Mort 1 or 2 chapter(s) later...(Hence the sry for Mort)
Back to top Go down
Fingerman
The Silent Apostle
Fingerman

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:49 am

Wait, isn't Vaal who originally made the JW? Other than that, I found it w/o any flaws Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ra'aret
Chief Torturer
Ra'aret

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 am

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *cuts D1F3 feets and eats them*
Back to top Go down
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:16 am

Vaal did not make the JW...
Idk who made it, but if he had made it then he wouldn't have screwed up big time and allowed for his wish to not come true...

If Vaal did make the JW, then he didn't make it grant wishes becuz an Acolyte had it do that and judge them...

I'm not sure if he DID do it, but I don't think he did...

@Mort:
Well...there was a slight intro for you...not rly that big, but I got you to PV!!!
Back to top Go down
Ra'aret
Chief Torturer
Ra'aret

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:47 am

@D1F3 don't make me latch a parasite on you to watch you, go to writte or I'll eat your legs
Back to top Go down
Jrai'eal
Shadow of Madness
Jrai'eal

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:31 am

I wouldn't make Vaal smile, at all.
Or laugh, I think just a chuckle would be better.

(Short, sweet, criticism, eh?)
Back to top Go down
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19095097
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:06 pm

@Mort:
I am writing...I finished the chapter at midnight yesterday so I could focus on nield's saga and your intro (I use saga lightly as it's only his role in the story)...

@Necro:
I'll look back at it, but I thought I had him smirking, but if not, I'll change it when I make my major editting (Which will be when the book is finished...I'll probably open up a thread just for edits that the story needs)

If you find anything else, post it now or hold onto it, but I'd like to see what you come up with...

Funny story?
The first time I wrote this chapter, I didn't describe the creatures of RL (I only said that their were creatures) and I made Vaal get the JW becuz he thought the CWs weere giving it to him as a present...(While looking back on it, I highlighted that whole part and said "Edit paragraph to fit plot (DFs plot) better"

So I basically redid the whole chapter in a couple hours at 10-12 o' clock yesterday (Or today? lol)
Back to top Go down
Dy'ceet

Dy'ceet

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:15 pm

@above actually....i think the jw was made by chaos weaver priests, and they added a "safety" feature to it without his knowledge...though i got this info in one of the dragon-fable cut-scenes with Vaal....so it might not be entirely accurate..
Back to top Go down
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:07 pm

@Dy'ceet:
I'm almostt 100% sure that that is true...
Vaal just used the JW for his own nefarious purposes and he didn't think about the consequences...and now everyone is a spider...
Back to top Go down
Ra'aret
Chief Torturer
Ra'aret

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:10 pm

*starts poking D1F3 with the stick of pokness + 77* You should be writting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nation Discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next