The Chaos Weaver Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chaos Weaver Nation

Devoted to the Rebirth of the Nation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nation Discussion

Go down 
+5
Dy'ceet
Jrai'eal
Fingerman
Ra'aret
D1F3Forum
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

The Nation Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Good point...back to work!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thecwn.forumotion.com
Ra'aret
Chief Torturer
Ra'aret

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:13 pm

*gets out one of D1F3 eyes and replaces it with one of his onw* In that way I can see if you are working *turns into a sarcophagus*
Back to top Go down
Fingerman
The Silent Apostle
Fingerman

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Meeting Vaal cutscene. Thats where I got it.
Back to top Go down
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Ok...this is rly wierd and unintentional, but I found out that all of the characters in my story (The family members) are all related in their elemental spirits...

Vae'njaece (Vengeance):
He is also nicknamed Vae'n, or vain, which is another word for narcissistic (Important as I explain further..)

Spyte (Spite...shocker!!!):
Spite is basically the same as Vengeance (Spite Def. && Vengeance Def.)...
Cayt'lynn (If you don't know how to pronounce it, that's sad...lol):
Cayt'lynn is a very self-centered, or narcissistic, person. She weaves with the elemental spirit of (You guessed it) narcissicism

I didn't intend for them to be basically all connected, but I guess it worked out that way...
Did anybody else catch that before I did???
Back to top Go down
Fingerman
The Silent Apostle
Fingerman

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:36 am

No, no I didn't catch that...
I love this new blue title, btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:43 am

Well, i figured that I should make a group for the ppl who aren't Councilors and Ambassadors and so I had an auto-join group with the color as blue (Becuz the banner has blue txt...)
Soooo...I'm glad you like it!!!
Back to top Go down
Ra'aret
Chief Torturer
Ra'aret

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:04 pm

MORE, seriously I need more
Back to top Go down
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:06 pm

More what?
The story? Or more of you?
More of you will come...more of the story will come...and all will be fun and interesting!!!
Back to top Go down
Fingerman
The Silent Apostle
Fingerman

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:41 am

Hey, new chapter! Well, nield is now in the story, it seems. So, what will the other places be? Just a hint?
Back to top Go down
Trapper King

Trapper King

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:28 am

Enjoying the Chapter so far. Can't wait to read more! @D1F3Forum:Nice work on my char so far
Back to top Go down
Fingerman
The Silent Apostle
Fingerman

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Hey, I was thinking of posting my own history, as I plan for it to be very, ah, awesomely complex...
Back to top Go down
nield
Pinkomancer
nield

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Heheh, Kri'eld is... cruel, he is. I can't wait to see just how you plan on turning him from that, to a somewhat respectable ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Ra'aret
Chief Torturer
Ra'aret

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:24 pm

HEeheheheheh I stomped Kri'eld, I am superior
Back to top Go down
nield
Pinkomancer
nield

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Oh are ya now?
Back to top Go down
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:37 am

Here's my input on the matter...
1) Mort caught nield by surprise and using his pretty strong nightmare stuff, he subdued nield for a long enough time to escape further in the cave...

2) Kri'eld isn't necessarily evil...he's kinda a mischievious prankster...of graphic nature of course!!!
The blood bath joke was the only one I could think of sadly...so I used pathetic little hot-headed puns and such as fillers...
That's why the next section has been delayed instead of writing it during that last weekend...I'll get it done this weekend though...

3) The next 2 areas, I do not have names for...one is a poisonous, gaseous environment fit for Ra'aret's liking while the other is a somewhat large area with many crevices and hiding spots (Not rly hiding spots, I just can't think of the word...) fit for Ry'Clus...

4) It'll be interesting turning Luthian into a nuetral beast, it will be interesting finding Vash'nael (Not rly as he's one human CW in a swarm of Spider CWs...) and having him join the Nation, it'll be interesting persuading Kri'eld and Ra'aret to the side of the Nation, but I already know what I'm doing for Ry'Clus...

5) Ra'aret is gonna have some...graphic content that will be fun to write, and sickening to read...Hopefully I write it well...
I'm still planning on how I will do the Kri'eld encounter...
I have a couple ideas for Ry'Clus, I just need to put them down...

6) After the Eternal Flame is obtained be ready for some MAJOR DEPRESSING material...(ie: A major-ish character will die...Ra'aret, don't say anything...)

I will give somebody a cookie if they guess correctly.
Ra'aret can't answer...
The first answer is the one I will score...lol
Back to top Go down
nield
Pinkomancer
nield

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:20 am

I'm going to go ahead and guess that BOTH Spyte and Cayt'lynn die.
Back to top Go down
Jrai'eal
Shadow of Madness
Jrai'eal

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:30 am

I am going to guess that only Cayt'lynn (Which isn't a very Chaosweaver-y name) dies.
Back to top Go down
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19095097
Dy'ceet

Dy'ceet

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:58 pm

i'm going to guess that only Spyte will die...
Back to top Go down
Fingerman
The Silent Apostle
Fingerman

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:52 am

Its always sad when the youngest dies... or the oldest... never mind.
Back to top Go down
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:40 am

As I said, I'm only commenting on the first theory...

No, both of them do not die...
I can tell you that one of them WILL die, but I won't tell you which...

Enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
nield
Pinkomancer
nield

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:55 am

Dangit. Ah well, at least now we will be kept in suspense. Unless we ask Delex and he tells us, that is. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dy'ceet

Dy'ceet

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:03 pm

..so it's between me...and Jrai'eal....who will get the cookie......50/50 odds....find out in the next exciting chapter of....wait i already used that joke!
Back to top Go down
D1F3Forum
Leader of the CWN
D1F3Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:00 pm

lol...
I want the suspense to go on...and on and on and on...

Anyway, update from real life for me...
I was playing a football game (Real stuff...JV High School...) and I got knocked out for a couple seconds...
I responded well and I was released after about 30-60 minutes...
My head is kinda sore so my thinking might not be the best...
If I'm up to it this weekend, I'll write the next chapter, but if I'm still kinda sore then I'll write it later...
I HOPE to write it this weekend, but my head hurts right now and it may be a little while until I can fully focus on the story...

Don't worry, though...I WILL GET IT DONE SOON!!!
Back to top Go down
bsteiny16

bsteiny16

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Awwwww man.....

So, what's up guys?
Back to top Go down
Dy'ceet

Dy'ceet

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:09 pm

...which soon? S.O.O.N.(Soon Or Otherwise Never) or the soon as in, not now but i'll get to it in a while?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nation Discussion   The Nation Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nation Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next